St. Paul’s local Outreach Missions focus is on helping those in need with an emphasis on hunger. We provide support to the following:
- Backpack Buddies Program through volunteer service and food and monetary donations
- Clackamas Service Center through volunteer service, monetary, food and clothing donations
- Linwood Community Garden by allowing others to garden then share produce on St. Paul’s property.
- Feed the Hungry program at St John the Evangelist Episcopal Church in Milwaukie through volunteer service.
- Lord’s Pantry at St. Paul’s for local individuals experiencing food insecurity.
- Milwaukie Center Meals programs through volunteer service.
For more information on these Local Outreach Missions, please contact the church office at 503-654-1705.
St. Paul’s reaches out to help globally through:
- UMCOR – United Methodist Committee on Relief Please consider UMCOR when donating toward emergency relief efforts around the world as well as places in the USA impacted by disaster. Your tax deductible donation can be made through St. Paul’s UMC or directly through the UMCOR website where you can see “the current emergencies” along with ongoing fund drives to help those in need, i.e. “No More Malaria”